There are various types of painkillers available in the US pharmaceutical market that are effective in treating different kinds of pain. Doctors typically recommend painkillers for a limited period of time, as per recent medical guidelines in the US. The initial recommendation is usually for painkillers like paracetamol or ibuprofen. If these do not provide relief, doctors may prescribe opioids, which are powerful enough to alter reactions and tolerance to pain.
Classification of Painkillers
There are three main kinds of painkillers – Paracetamol, NSAIDs, and Opioids.
- Paracetamol- Paracetamol is a class of painkillers used to treat mild to moderate pain. It does not have anti-inflammatory properties and therefore does not help with joint swelling caused by arthritis.
- NSAIDs- NSAIDs are drugs with anti-inflammatory properties that effectively relieve pain and reduce fever. Pain relief can be experienced shortly after taking the first dose, within a week.
- Opioids- Opioids are a class of drugs that provide relief from moderate to severe pain. Examples include tramadol, fentanyl, pethidine, oxycodone, and methadone.
Top Five Painkillers in the US
Here is a list of the top five painkillers in the US:
- Citra 100 mg
- Jpdol 100 mg
Properties of Different Classes of Drugs
- Paracetamol- Paracetamol is an effective painkiller with potential analgesic effects. It may have mild side effects such as skin rash, shortness of breath, itchiness, and swelling on the face. Allergic reactions are rare but should be immediately addressed by discontinuing the drug. In rare cases, hospitalization may be required. When used in recommended quantities, this painkiller is safe to use.
- NSAIDs- This class of drugs provides safe treatment for mild to severe pain, particularly related to musculoskeletal and joint conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It also treats post-operative pain, menstrual pain, and dental pain. Allergic reactions may include itchiness, skin rashes, and facial swelling. Risks are higher for individuals with a history of stomach ulcers, coronary artery diseases, hypertension, diabetes, high cholesterol levels, and kidney diseases.
- Opioids- Opioids are effective in treating moderate to chronic level pain conditions. When taken in small doses, they are safe and effective. Side effects may include nausea, constipation, vomiting, mood disorders, and rashes. Prolonged use of opioid analgesics can lead to tolerance and dependency. Abrupt discontinuation of the drug after dependency can result in withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, shivering, irritability, and sweating.
Buy Pain Killers Online
XanaxBars.Green is an online pharmacy that offers a range of safe painkillers for moderate to severe pain conditions. When taken in the recommended quantities advised by healthcare professionals, these drugs do not cause any harmful side effects. You can buy them from our online pharmacy store with our 24X7 live support. We also have an easy returns policy for damaged products.