Pill Identification Disclaimer
This service is intended for use by consumers in the United States. By using this product, you acknowledge and accept the following restrictions, disclaimers, and limitations:
- The results of your decisions resulting from the use of the service are your responsibility, including choosing to seek or not to seek professional medical care or choosing specific treatment based on the service.
- The information provided in the service is accurate, up-to-date, and complete to the best of our knowledge, but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. Additionally, the drug information contained herein may be time-sensitive.
- The service does not endorse drugs, diagnose patients, or recommend therapy. It is an informational resource designed to assist licensed healthcare practitioners in caring for their patients and provide consumers with drug-specific information. Healthcare practitioners should use their professional judgment in using the information provided.
- The service is not a substitute for the care provided by licensed healthcare practitioners, and consumers are urged to consult with their healthcare practitioner in all instances. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective, or appropriate for any given patient.
- The service is provided on an “as is” basis. Except for warranties which may not be disclaimed as a matter of law, we make no representations or warranties whatsoever, express or implied, regarding the accuracy or nature of the content of the service, warranties of title, noninfringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- We assume no responsibility for any aspect of healthcare administered or not administered with the aid of information the service provides.
Assumption of Risk, Disclaimer of Liability, Indemnity
The end-user assumes all risk for selection and use of the service and content provided thereon. We shall not be responsible for any errors, misstatements, inaccuracies, or omissions regarding content delivered through the service or any delays in or interruptions of such delivery.
We acknowledge that we have no control of or responsibility for the end-user’s use of the service or content provided thereon, have no knowledge of the specific or unique circumstances under which the service or content provided thereon may be used by the end-user, undertake no obligation to supplement or update content of the service, and have no liability to any person for any data or information input on the service by persons other than us.
We shall not be liable to any person (including but not limited to the end-user and persons treated by or on behalf of the end-user) for any claims, lawsuits, proceedings, costs, attorneys’ fees, damages, or other losses arising out of or relating to (a) the end-user’s use of the service or content provided thereon or any equipment furnished in connection therewith and (b) any data or information input on the service by end-user, in all cases including but not limited to losses for tort, personal injury, medical malpractice, or product liability. Further, without limiting the foregoing, in no event shall we be liable for any special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss of business, or downtime, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Liability of Multum, Truven Health Analytics, Inc. and XanaxBars.Green to the End-User
Under no circumstances shall we be liable to the end-user or any other person for any direct, indirect, exemplary, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to the end-user’s use of or inability to use the service or the content of the service provided thereon or any equipment furnished in connection therewith. Our total maximum cumulative liability hereunder in connection with this agreement, whether arising under contract or otherwise, is limited to the fees received by us under this agreement specifically relating to the end-user’s use of the service or product which is the subject of the claim.
Pill Identification Wizard (Pill Finder)
Worried about some capsules found in your teenager’s room? Not sure about those leftover pills still in the bathroom cabinet? There’s a good chance that our Pill Identification Wizard (Pill Finder) can help you match the imprint, size, shape, or color and lead you to the detailed description in our drug database.
Agree and continue to use our service at your own risk.