- Feeling Depressed? Know the Reasons and Therapies for Depression and Anxiety
- Did You Know?
- How Does Anxiety Disorder Affect Your Mental Health?
- Effects of Anxiety and Depression:
- What is the Brain Configuration During Anxiety?
- Brain Configuration During Depression and Anxiety:
- What are the Therapies to Reduce Anxiety Disorder and Depression?
Feeling Depressed? Know the Reasons and Therapies for Depression and Anxiety
Biting the nails with racing heart during interviews and fearing rejection. Is this a sign of being anxious? Well, yes! These are common depression and anxiety symptoms, according to the analyses of the Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA) in 2017. There are 17.3 million US population experiences one episode of Depression within 18 years or older than them.
Did You Know?
In 2016, suicide was the 18th leading cause of 1.4% of all deaths globally. 6.8 million US population are experiencing Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). Whereas only 43.2% are getting proper treatment. Even excessive depression can be the cause of bipolar disorder. Women are more affected by depression than men. In fact, women experience more Anxiety during their menstrual stage.
How Does Anxiety Disorder Affect Your Mental Health?
Like salt in the sweet dessert, Anxiety works like that. Anxiety is the condition of having impulsiveness, fear, or stress. In other words, the flood of negative thoughts and rejections is another example.
Effects of Anxiety and Depression:
– Uncontrollable manner of worries and thoughts.
– Overthinking on minimal things.
– It reduces your sleep timing.
– Struggling in focus and concentration.
– Having verbal stress and can’t able to face the situations.
What is the Brain Configuration During Anxiety?
Thinking and acting are other phases. But, what is the reaction of neurotransmitters during negative thoughts? Did you think they behave abnormally? Well, yes! That’s the reason why social media and the internet are full of quotes about depression and anxiety.
Brain Configuration During Depression and Anxiety:
According to a recent study, our brain starts shrinking during the period of anxiety and depression. Amygdala, Frontal, Thalamus, prefrontal cortices, and hippocampus are highly affected are during Anxiety. Hence, our brain can’t be able to get enough oxygen. Even it causes inflammation, few neurotransmitter functions, and the death of brain cells. The way we think implements various changes within our brain nerves. So, a depressed brain can affect the connectivity of the Amygdala, prefrontal cortex, and hippocampus. Therefore, the neurotransmitters require eight months for further changes in nerve connection. However, some preventions improve the condition.
What are the Therapies to Reduce Anxiety Disorder and Depression?
Suppose the condition is uncontrollable and makes the person numb. Then, medication for depression and Anxiety can improve the situation. Here’re the remedies for it.
– Medication: You can consult with a psychiatrist to know the condition. They will examine your conditions with various verbal observations and behavior. Then, they will provide you a proper treatment accordingly. Even they offer you some anti-depressants that can reduce the symptoms of being anxious.
– Organic therapies: Meditation is the best way to reduces the chances of overthinking. It balances your excessive loads of thoughts and makes you feel light. However, do some work out that increases the function of Dopamine. You can Dance that releases natural endorphins for a genuine feeling of relief. Whenever you feel anxious, inhale deeply, and exhale calmly. (It works) Spend some time with nature in the manner of gardening and planting. Engage with young minds and surround yourself with innovative people. So, we can focus on creating rather than overthinking. A good friend and family are the better humans to share what is triggering you. Eat healthily and explore more because travel makes you more independent and confident. “There’s a huge difference between being solitude and loneliness.” –Anonymous. Solitude makes you living in peace, whereas loneliness makes you feel helpless and depressed. Understand this because the choice is yours.
Hence, depression and Anxiety is the real condition of the brain. It makes the person living with stress and trouble. So, never feel negative about it. Apart from this, it reduces the functioning of our Central nervous system (CNS). Hence, its effects on our thinking ability. So, share your words because facing it silently is not a specific solution. You consult the psychiatrist that recommends the medications. Even you can try some organic therapies for further improvements.